The Tapered Burr is a small tapered carbide burr used to begin burring in small areas.
The taper point and aggressive cutting pattern allows the veterinarian to begin a widening path for diastema treatment. This tapered burr (sterilized) can also be used for pulp capping of injured incisor teeth.
- Material composition: Solid carbide on a steel shaft
- Shaft + burr length 0.86 inches (23 mm)
- Burr length 0.7 inches (17.5 mm)
- Compatible with PowerFloat Attachments: Guarded Right Angle, Un-Guarded Right Angle, Short
- Guarded Right Angle, Short Un-Guarded Right Angle