Features in Kit:
The Guarded Right Angle shaft with diamond disc can be rotated into the up or down position for floating of the upper and lower dental arcades.
The Un-Guarded Right Angle shaft with Chamfer burr is used for precise angled floating of the sharp enamel points on the upper and lower dental arcades. The narrow configuration of the Chamfer burr allows for easy removal of sharp enamel points and dominant cingula from the caudal upper cheek teeth.
The DCD Quick Connect Drill has a variable speed (0 to 4000 rpm) 20 volt lithium ion motor with nano technology. The DCD model comes with two large batteries and charger to allow for a longer running time. Our quick connect drills are adapted so that different shafts can be attached according to need.
DCD Chamfer Kit #2 also includes:
- The Standard Accessories package:
- Hard Shell Durable Carry Case (Lifetime warranty)
- PowerFloat Wheel Removal tool
- LED Headlight
- Grease Gun (lubricant applicator)
- Grease Tube: 15oz tube (Premium Food Machinery Grade)
- Two Nylon Mouth Gags (large and small size included)
- Cleaning Brush
- Hand Towel
- Operators Manual