CHANGING THE SOLID GRINDING WHEEL
- Rotate the black metal ring cover to expose the opening in the housing shaft.
- Insert a small hex key (included with the new grinding wheel) or nail to lock the driveshaft. Note: Do not use a hypodermic needle to lock the drive shaft.
- Use the large hex key (included with the new grinding wheel) to loosen the screw in the center of the solid grinding wheel by turning it counter clockwise.
- Unscrew and remove the used grinding wheel.
- Put the new grinding wheel into place.
- Thread the new screw in the center of the grinding wheel into place turning clockwise until finger tight. Use the large hex key to tighten.
- Remove the small hex key from the housing shaft and rotate the metal cover back over the opening to keep it clear of debris.