CHANGING THE CHAMFER BURRS
- Rotate the black metal ring cover to expose the opening in the housing shaft.
- Insert a small hex key (included with the new burr) or nail to lock the driveshaft. Note: Do not use a hypodermic needle to lock the drive shaft.
- Use the large hex key (included with the new burr) to loosen the screw in the center of the chamfer burr by turning it counter clockwise.
- Unscrew and remove the used chamfer burr.
- Put the new chamfer burr into place.
- Thread the new screw in the center of the chamfer burr into place turning clockwise until finger tight. Use the large hex key to tighten.
- Remove the small hex key from the housing shaft and rotate the metal cover back over the opening to keep it clear of debris.