PLEASE CALL 1-877-969-2233 TO PURCHASE. ONLINE ORDERING OF THIS PRODUCT WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON.
Diastema burr treatment by widening the interproximal space was developed by BA Rucker DVM of Virginia. With these PowerFloat Burr accessories, the equine veterinarian can correct many diastema as well as periodontal problems that were previously not possible to effectively treat.
Set of 4 includes:
- Tapered Burr - initial opening of a diastema
- Conical Burr - secondary widening of a diastema
- Slimline Burr - 4.54 mm that may be used for final opening of diastemas.
- Periodontal Burr - 6.3 mm that is used to gently debride the entrance to periodontal pockets to smooth the edges so that trapped food material can escape.
- Threading available in regular and long lengths
- Material composition: Solid Carbide with cutting pattern mounted on stainless steel shank
- Compatible with PowerFloat Attachments: Guarded Right Angle, Un-Guarded Right Angle, Short Guarded Right Angle, Short Un-Guarded Right Angle