PLEASE CALL 1-877-969-2233 TO PURCHASE. ONLINE ORDERING OF THIS PRODUCT WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON.
The Unguarded Right-Angle is equipped with a long shaft that ends in a slim un-guarded right angle. This attachment connects to the Quick Connect in the left or right horizontal position.
This attachment accepts the guarded chamfer burr which is used to float sharp enamel points off the upper and lower arcades.
(Chamfer Burr Included)
PowerFloat Quick Connect Attachment. This Quick Connect accessory shaft is designed to operate exclusively with the PowerFloat Quick Connect system.
Un-Guarded Right Angle Shaft. This attachment is included with PowerFloat Quick Connect kit #2: + Chamfer, and Quick Connect #4: Complete, and may also be purchases separately. The Un-Guarded Right Angle shaft holds the revolutionary chamfer grinding burr that allows precision floating and shaping of the molar arcades. This shaft is designed to accomodate the Quick Connect Guarded Chamfer burr.
- Included standard with Quick Connect kits:
- Quick Connect Chamfer Kit #2
- Quick Connect Chamfer & Rotary Kit #3
- Quick Connect Complete Kit #4
- Plug-In Quick Connect Chamfer Kit #2
- Plug-In Quick Connect Rotary Kit #3
- Plug-In Quick Connect Complete Kit #4
- Cordless Mini Max Chamfer Kit #2
- Cordless Mini Max Rotary Kit #3
- Cordless Mini Mac Complete Kit #4
- Compatible with PowerFloat Quick Connect burr:
- Guarded Chamfer Burr (Regular and Small)
- Variable speed rotating shaft: 0 to 4000 rpm