PLEASE CALL 1-877-969-2233 TO PURCHASE. ONLINE ORDERING OF THIS PRODUCT WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON.
PowerLite III is a fully portable, battery-operated light source designed to attach to the upper incisor plate of an equine dental speculum. It uses the brightest Light Emitting Diode (LED) technology currently on the market, and eliminates the need for cumbersome head-mounted or handheld lights.
Its compact, water-resistant design makes this product the most reliable, durable and convenient light source available to practicing veterinarians.
The light can be concentrated on any area of the mouth by simply positioning it on either side of the upper incisor plate of the speculum. The power pack, with its carabiner, can be clipped onto the cleat of the PowerFloat dental halter and the flex cord leading to the light easily extends to the upper incisor plate of the speculum. Alternatively the carabiner can be attached to the nose band or the side straps of the dental speculum.
- New focusing optic for improved illumination
- Luxeon LED lighting technology
- 20% smaller light body (30% narrower)
- 4X stronger magnet design "locks" the light in the desired position
- 25% less batteries (6 AA batteries, rechargeable)
- Neoprene case w/Carabiner for quick and secure mounting
- Fully adjustable positioning
- Illuminates entire mouth for easy viewing from any angle
- Water and corrosion resistant design
- Includes speculum adapter plate for non-ferrous speculum incisor plates
Repair Information: all links open in new window
For Canadian Residents: Repair Authorization Form - Canada
For US Residents: Repair Authorization Form - U.S.
*Please Note: You must include 3 signed original copies of a Commercial Invoice to get your repair item through customs if you are sending it from the U.S. Download a blank Commercial Invoice.