PLEASE CALL 1-877-969-2233 TO PURCHASE. ONLINE ORDERING OF THIS PRODUCT WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON.
The Electric Quick Connect model is the latest evolution in PowerFloat technology. This cutting-edge system combines the performance of the "Cordless" model with a new quick-change system that allows rapid changeover between right-angle and rotary shaft attachments in seconds.
This new design expands the versatility of the classic PowerFloat model, and eliminates the need for additional specialized floats, such as for miniature horses.
The cutting-edge Quick Connect (Electric) system allows veterinarians unprecedented flexibility in floating. Now veterinarians can rapidly switch between several specially-designed floating attachments in seconds. Start with the standard Guarded Right-Angle Attachment, and then switch to the Long or Short Rotary Attachments, or even the Slim Right-Angle Attachment with its chamfer burr. Float a wider variety of dental conditions using one tool with speed and precision. Never compromise again, have it all with one PowerFloat Kit.
Quick connect rotary shafts are available separately. The Long Rotary Attachment has a tapered end which allows excellent visualization of the caudal aspect of the mouth in miniature horses. Two different burrs are available to thread into the unit. The Short Rotary Attachment can also accept several types of burrs which can be used for dental procedures at the front of the mouth. The Slim Right-Angle Attachment holds the newly designed chamfer burr for precision floating of the molar arcades.
All Electric PowerFloat "Quick Connect" Kits include:
- Quick Connect PowerFloat model with Long Guarded Right-Angle Attachment
- 100% Diamond Grinding Wheel
- Pelican Headlight w/ replacement bulb
- Grease gun (lubricant applicator)
- Additional grease tube: 14.1 oz tube (Premium Food Machinery Grade)
- Large and small nylon mouth gag
- Cleaning brush
- Hand towel
- Pelican Carry Case
- Instructional DVD & Owner's Manual
Optional PowerFloat Shaft Attachments (sold separately)
- Long Guarded Right-Angle Attachment
- Long Rotary Attachment
- Short Rotary Attachment
- Slim Right-Angle Attachment (Chamfer)
- Short Guarded Right-Angle Attachment
- Short Un-Guarded Right-Angle Attachment