PLEASE CALL 1-877-969-2233 TO PURCHASE. ONLINE ORDERING OF THIS PRODUCT WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON.
This model is powered by a variable speed, heavy-duty, DeWalt motor. The motor is adapted so that different shafts can be attached according to need.
Attachments included with this kit are:
- Guarded Right-Angle Attachment
- Un-Guarded Right-Angle Attachment
Kit #2 contains all the items in the BASIC Quick Connect PowerFloat Kit with the addition of the Un-Guarded Right Angle Attachment with chamfer burr. The abrasive surface of the chamfer burr is coated with an exceptionally durable diamond composite material.
The chamfer burr is used for precise angled floating of the sharp enamel points on the upper and lower dental arcades. The narrow configuration of the chamfer burr allows veterinary practitioners to easily remove sharp enamel points and dominant cingula from the caudal upper cheek teeth.
The guarded abrasive disc (diamond or carbide) can be rotated into the up or down position for floating of the upper and lower dental arcades. The basic Quick Connect System allows the practitioner future versatility to add other attachments to the system.
- PowerFloat Plug-in: Chamfer Kit #2 includes:
- Quick Connect Electric model with Guarded Right-Angle Attachment
- 100% Diamond Grinding Wheel (2)
- Un-Guarded Right-Angle Attachment w/ Chamfer Burr
- Plus Standard Accessories
- PowerFloat Wheel Removal tool
- Pelican VersaBrite 2250 LED Headlight
- Grease Gun (lubricant applicator)
- Grease Tube: 15oz tube (Premium Food Machinery Grade)
- Two Nylon Mouth Gags (large and small size both included)
- Cleaning Brush
- Hand Towel
- Pelican Carry Case
- Instructional DVD & Owners Manual
- Optional PowerFloat Shaft Attachments (sold separately)
- Long Rotary Attachment
- Short Rotary Attachment
- Short Guarded Right Angle Attachment
- Short Un-Guarded Right Angle Attachment