PLEASE CALL 1-877-969-2233 TO PURCHASE. ONLINE ORDERING OF THIS PRODUCT WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON.
This model is powered by a variable speed, heavy-duty, DeWalt motor. The motor is adapted so that different shafts can be attached according to need.
Attachments included with this kit are:
- Long Guarded Right-Angle Attachment
- Un-Guarded Right-Angle Attachment
- Long Rotary Shaft Attachment
Kit #3 contains all the items in the BASIC Quick Connect PowerFloat Kit with the addition of an Un-Guarded Right Angle Attachment with Chamfer Burr, Long Rotary Attachment, Upper 11 hook burr, Lower 11 hook burr, Round Nose Cylindrical burr (3/8"), Flared End burr guard and Long Rotary Shaft Guard.
The narrow cylindrical round nosed carbide burr allows easy access to the rear molars to float miniatures and donkeys. The cylindrical burr can also be placed in the short rotary shaft to be used to correct incisor teeth malocclusions. The Upper and Lower 11 burrs allow easy access to the sharp caudal edges of the last upper and lower molar teeth.
The guarded abrasive disc (diamond or carbide) can be rotated into the up or down position for floating of the upper and lower dental arcades. The basic Quick Connect System allows the practitioner future versatility to add other attachments to the system.
- PowerFloat Plug-in: Chamfer+Rotary Kit #3 includes:
- Quick Connect Electric model with Guarded Right-Angle Attachment
- Diamond Grinding Wheel
- Long Rotary Attachment
- Un-Guarded Right Angle Attachment (w/ Chamfer Burr)
- Round Nose Burr (3/8")
- Upper 11s Hook Burr
- Lower 11s Hook Burr
- Flared End Burr Guard
- Long Rotary Shaft Guard
- Plus Standard Accessories
- Grinding Wheel Removal tool
- Pelican VersaBrite 2250 LED Headlight
- Grease Gun (lubricant applicator)
- Grease Tube: 15oz tube (Premium Food Machinery Grade)
- Two Nylon Mouth Gags (large and small size both included)
- Cleaning Brush
- Hand Towel
- Pelican Carry Case
- Operators Manual
- Optional PowerFloat Shaft Attachments (sold separately)
- Short Rotary Attachment
- Short Guarded Right Angle Attachment
- Short Un-Guarded Right Angle Attachment