PLEASE CALL 1-877-969-2233 TO PURCHASE. ONLINE ORDERING OF THIS PRODUCT WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON.
This solid carbide wheel has a cutting pattern that is designed for rapid reduction of dominant teeth.
Its rounded radius design assists in keeping the cutting surface from contacting soft tissue. The carbide wheel is threaded into the PowerFloat right angle head with the supplied, recessed screw.
Solid carbide wheel with a cutting pattern for rapid reduction of dominant teeth. The rounded radius helps protect the grinding wheel surface from inadvertantly contacting soft tissue. Designed to mount on the PowerFloat right angle.
Rapid cutting pattern of solid carbide material.
Excellent tolerance by the equine patient during incisor teeth reductions which are commonly done in the treatment of incisor malocclusions.
- Material composition: solid carbide grinding disc
- Recessed stainless steel screw to thread into the Powerfloat
- Allen wrench to thread screw into the Powerfloat
- Rounded perimeter to avoid soft tissue scraping
- 25 mm diameter grinding disc.
- Compatible with PowerFloat Attachments: Guarded Right Angle and Short Guarded Right Angle